How to use herb soil paint
1. Powder : water = 3 : 2 ratio.
2. Mix with a stirrer or rod to completely dissolve the powder in water.
3. Use after about 20 minutes.
4. Roll a “W” on the wall with the roller, filling the empty spaces in a top to bottom motion.
5. Wait 1-2 hours until paint is completely dry and recoat using the same process as step 4.
Over properly prepared coated and uncoated Interior surfaces.
- It's ideal for Kids Rooms, Bedrooms, Family Rooms, Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Hallways and Ceilings -
*** A large amount of herbs (medicinal substances) are added, so it can be seen on the paint.